The shortlist for the 2011 Michael Ramsey prize hs been announced:
- Thomas E. Reynolds, Vulnerable Communion (Brazos Press)
- Christopher Cocksworth, Holding Together (Canterbury)
- Richard Harries, The Re-enchantment of Morality (SPCK)
- Angel F. Montoya, The Theology of Food (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Robert Hughes, Beloved Dust (Continuum)
- David Bentley Hart, Atheist Delusions (Yale University Press)
Anyone read all the titles? Which book should be given the prize? I have a copy of Vulnerable Communion, but must admit haven't got round to reading it.