1. turn off the tap - especially when brushing teeth, try and flush less | how about using bath or shower water to water your plants?
2. recycle - paper, cardboard, class, plastic bottles, clothes
3. turn off the standby button (tv, video, dvd, stereo, cooker, mircowave) or simply cut down on how much you watch ...
4. get a compost
5. clean green - use ecological products like the Ecover range
6. walk, cycle or take public transport more | avoid using your car! - probably the hardest!
7. buy a 'bag for life' and avoid using free plastic bags (although these can be recycled at supermarkets)
8. buy fairtrade | grow your own food
9. check out oxfam and other charity shops for clothes and other items
10. buy from local producers and not the giant supermarkets (or at least avoid Tesco and Asda - Waitrose are the best - it's worth spending that few extra pounds)